Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, April 23, 2014


WiKi

I have been researching a lot throughout this course. Probably the most research I have done this semester was done for my New Media Online course. I had researched many topics several topics and I would like to share it here.

I am not sure what is exactly my goal but I think I would probably go with either 3D-Printing, New-Media or Web design and it's related concepts.


 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hey Victor I think the 3D printing will be great because its getting a lot of attention and also is a great topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandra that 3D printing is getting a lot of attention and I believe that this will become a major factor of manufacturing in the future. I read an article of how someone printed 10 houses with a 3D printer in a day and that is really interesting. I am looking forward to reading your wiki!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © New Media | Powered by Blogger.com